Further veterans information
- Veterans Welfare Service
- The Veterans Welfare Service gives personal one to one advice, guidance and practical help to war disablement pensioners and war widows/widowers. Home visits can be arranged.
- Ilford Park Polish Home
- Provides residential and nursing care to people who qualify for admission under the 1947 Polish Resettlement Act.
- Veterans' Legacy Health Issues
- Research into the symptoms reported by some veterans.
- UK Armed Forces Veterans Lapel Badge
- All ex-Service personnel are entitled to apply for the UK Armed Forces Veterans Lapel Badge - Find out how to claim yours.
- Information about UK Remembrance.
- Veterans Policy Unit (VPU)
- The VPU is responsible for a number of Veterans projects and policy issues including ex-Service homelessness, legacy health issues, Veterans awareness events, commemorative booklets, war graves and education initiatives.