Disability and Carers Service
The Disability and Carers Service is part of the Pension, Disability and Carers Service (PDCS) which is an executive agency of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). It provides financial support for customers claiming disability benefits and their carers – for example, Disability Living Allowance and Carer’s Allowance.
With offices across the country, the Disability and Carers Service provides financial support…
- Disability Living Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Vaccine Damage Payments.
The Pension, Disability and Carers Service vision is “Working together to make lives better".
Our internet pages give specific information for professionals and advisers. They contain information on our standards, our performance, how we are improving our service and our offices around the country.
For more details on who we are, what we do and our priorities for 2008 to 2009, read the PDCS Business Plan.
We have published details of our Executive Management Team and Non-Executive Directors on the PDCS Board structure page.
- Manchester DBC has closed
- Reducing nugatory claims to Disability Living Allowance for working age customers
- Transfer of work from Wembley DBC
- Disability and Carers Service – Annual Report and Accounts 2007-08 (1.8MB PDF)
- Disability benefits and the European Economic Area and Switzerland
- Pension, Disability and Carers Service launched
- DCS and The Pension Service join up
- Special Rules exercise
- The Right Payment Programme