Guidance to help improve understanding of work-based pension schemes and to promote good practice.
- Record-keeping Updated guidance on the principles of good record-keeping
Codes of practice
Practical guidelines on how to follow the legal requirements of work-based pensions regulation.
- Code of practice 07: Trustee knowledge and understanding (TKU) Includes guidance on the scope of the requirements
Guidance to be read alongside a code of practice.
We welcome responses from industry to our recently issued consultations.
- Guidance on transfer incentives Consultation document: consultation is now closed
Clear and simple guides on key aspects of work-based pensions.
Take a quick tour through our online learning modules.
Our policy statements.
Research and analysis
Pension schemes data, research reports and surveys.
- June 2010: Assessing employer strength The employer's legal obligations to a DB scheme and their ability to meet them
Speeches, presentations and articles
Key speeches, presentations and articles by regulator staff.
- What does compliance look like? Graham Brammer, executive director of employer compliance regime, speaking at the NAPF '2012' hot topic