Useful leaflets and guides
You can get information about UK benefits from other sources.
You can get electronic copies of the following leaflets here, or printed copies from your local Jobcentre Plus office or, if you are abroad, from the International Pension Centre (Directgov).
- Social security benefit rates (BRA5DWP) (148KB)
- If you think our decision is wrong (GL24DWP) (194KB)
- Incapacity Benefit (DWP1001) (259KB)
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (DWP1004) (148KB)
- Income Support (DWP1003) (232KB)
- Jobseekers Allowance (DWP1002) (274KB)
- A guide to Maternity Benefits (NI17A) (available online only)
- Social Security Abroad (NI38) (this leaflet is available from HM Revenue & Customs)
- State pensions: Your guide (PM2) (726KB)
- Bereavement benefits (DWP1005) (477KB)
The community provisions on social security tells you about the EU social security regulations only. You can only get this guide online.
If you are on holiday or you are visiting another EEA country for a short time, read leaflet , Health advice for travellers (T7.1). You can also get a copy from any UK Post Office.