Summary Information for vacancy - reference 165n/07/10
Starting at £15,797 with the potential to rise to £17,650 in time (Pro rata for job share).
SM1 1DA, Surrey, South East
23 July 2010
09 August 2010
Full time,Job share
No of vacancies
Field of work
Fixed term for 6 months with the possibility of extension or permanency.
Duties may include:
1. Photocopying and scanning documents
2. Retrieving files out for queries
5. Data entry and recording on the in-house computer system
6. Operating court/tribunal/office equipment
7. Collecting & balancing fees, including use of Chip & Pin
8. Opening, logging and distributing mail
9. Answering straightforward telephone and email queries
10. General ad hoc office duties
2 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above (including English Language) or relevant experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook is desirable.
CRB check required - No
Regulated by OCSC - No
Reserved for existing civil servants - No
Reserved for UK nationals - No
How to apply
Candidates should download the application pack from http://www.justice.gov.uk/jobs/