National Reducing Re-offending Delivery Plan
The National Reducing Re-offending Action Plan (new window) published in July 2004 set out the Government's plans to reduce re-offending. The Plan addressed the factors identified as contributing to re-offending by the Social Exclusion Unit's report, Reducing Re-offending by Ex-prisoners (new window), published in 2002.
This new national Delivery Plan reflects developments over the past year and a half. It includes new chapters on working in partnership, on offender management and on the associated developments being introduced through the establishment of the National Offender Management Service.
A summary of the Delivery Plan and the full document are below, along with Quarterly Progress Updates.
Date: Tue Nov 01 00:00:00 GMT 2005
- National Reducing Re-offending Delivery Plan - Summary (PDF file - 554kb)
- National Reducing Re-offending Delivery Plan (PDF file - 601kb)
- Equality Impact Assessment for the Finance, Benefit and Debt Pathway (PDF file - 315kb)
- National Reducing Re-offending Delivery Plan - Quarterly Progress Update - April 2006 - July 2006 (PDF file - 91kb)
- National Reducing Re-offending Delivery Plan - Quarterly Progress Update - Nov 2005-Mar 2006 (PDF file - 166kb)
Adobe provide a free online tool which converts PDF files to text. To use this service visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html (new window)
To view a document in Adobe PDF format, you may first need to download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat reader (new window).