- Care proceedings reform
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Data protection
- EU funding
- Flu pandemic
- Forced marriage
- Forms of address
- Freedom of information
- Human rights
- Justice impact test
- Mental Capacity
- Mentally disordered offenders
- Referral orders
- Regulatory offences
The fundamental rights and justice fund is a €542.9 million programme running between 2007 and 2013, which aims to develop European Union citizenship, promote fundamental rights, fight racism and strengthen civil society.
The Ministry of Justice is focused on three streams:
- rights and citizenship (€13.8m available in 2010)
- civil justice (€15.5m available in 2010)
- criminal justice (€26m available in 2010).
The money is distributed in three main ways:
- action grants
- operating grants
- tendered contracts/public procurement.