The Cabinet Office archive will make every effort to display archived web sites in their original format. However, we take no responsibility for:
- making sure third–party links are live. Third–party links are links to web sites outside the Cabinet Office. If we find broken links, we will replace the link with a ‘
bracketed identifier’, which means that similar to the following text will be visable: [link removed: 01/10/20: http://www.govlink.gov.uk];
- answering policy queries on archived material. Those responsible for producing the original content may no longer be available; and
- the accuracy of the displayed information. Be aware that key information such as e–mail contacts, references and addresses may no longer be accurate.
The Cabinet Office archive will not include:
- different versions of the web sites. It will only include the final one. We will only include the content and design of the web site that existed at the time it was placed in the archive; and
- Web sites for policy areas or initiatives that were previously the responsibility of Cabinet Office but which have now moved to other departments.