Budget - 22 June 2010
The Chancellor of the Exchequer presented his Budget to Parliament today, 22 June 2010. All of the published Budget Notes, Press Notices and other supplementary documents are available by following the links in the left hand menu.
Summaries of the main announcements which affect HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) customers and links to more details are also outlined below.
Additional publications relating to the Budget Report will also be available from the HM Treasury website (Opens new window).
Main announcements affecting HMRC customers
- Individuals - Personal Tax, Tax Credits, Child Benefit, National Insurance contributions
- Businesses - large corporations, small & medium sized Enterprises, partnerships, self-employed
- Tax and duties - rates, thresholds, limits
- Enforcement and Compliance
- Pensions, Savings, Trusts and Charities
- Employers and Pension Providers
- Furnished Holiday Lettings
- Excise Duties and Environmental Taxes
Agent Update (PDF 984K)
Agent Update is a bi-monthly e-newsletter bringing together a summary of HMRC news and developments that affect Tax agents and advisers with links that signpost to fuller articles on the HMRC website. Agent Update 18, the new Budget edition, will be sent out on 23 June, and you can sign up for email reminders for future editions.