You are here:
Help using this website
On this page:
This section contains information to help you get the most out of our website. It offers help:
- finding the information you are looking for
- using documents on this site
- accessing information if you have a disability
- keeping up to date with changes to our website.
- How to find information – how information on this site is organised and what to do if you can’t find what you are looking for
- Accessibility – how people with disabilities can access information on our website more easily
- Help using PDF documents – how to open and use documents saved in PDF format on this site
- Help using RSS feeds – explains what RSS is and how you can use it to keep up to date with our latest news and updates
- LSC Update email – about the fortnightly email we send to service providers
- Frequently asked questions – answers to other questions we are often asked, such as linking to this site and using LSC logos.
Last updated: 07 December 2009