The South East will achieve higher prosperity without increasing its ecological footprint by strengthening the interplay between productivity drivers (enterprise, skills, innovation, competition and investment, employment and quality of life).
- Raising productivity through smart use of technology, knowledge and skills
- Supporting enterprise with increased effectiveness through simplified business support mechanisms
- Increasing economic inclusion and making the most of the skills of South East residents
- Connecting all parts of the region whilst managing transport demand
- Encouraging sustainable business practices