HOWIS is your online point of access to services including:
- NHS Wales Directory - Contact details for Accident & Emergency and other Hospitals, GP Surgeries, Pharmacies, Dental Practices, Opticians, Health Boards, NHS Trusts, Local Health Boards, Community Health Councils and other National Programmes and Services.
- Job Vacancies and Careers - Job vacancies are added continually so please check regularly if you are interested in working for NHS Wales.
- Public Health - information on public health issues and health advice for travellers (including information on the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) - the replacement for the E111), Palliative Care Service Directory (North Wales).
- Health Watchdog - Information on independent and confidential advice regarding problems you have encountered with the NHS.
- Health Statistics and Health Publications - Statistical resources, publications and reports about health service delivery and performance within NHS Wales.
- NHS Wales e-library for health - Access to a range of free and licensed resources (for staff) including databases, evidence based resources, ejournals, ebooks and guidelines.