|Being able to compete effectively in the world marketplace is the cornerstone of a sustainable, modern and growing economy.
The South East seeks to increase world trade and foreign investment by strengthening the key components of our future global competitiveness – research, development and innovation.
What’s the goal?
- Exposing more of the region’s businesses to stimulus of global markets through interchange of trade, investment, people and knowledge
- Building trading links with emerging economic powerhouses
- Collaborating to innovate across regional, national and continental borders
- Raising skill levels to match improvements elsewhere in the global economy, recognising that quality jobs must go hand in hand with achieving global competitiveness
- Creating an entrepreneurial spirit across all businesses in all sectors that seeks out new opportunities and new markets
For information on SEEDA’s Business initiatives click here
For Funding and Advice click here