What does the Parliamentary Licence cover?
A Parliamentary Licence covers material produced by the House of Commons and the House of Lords of the Westminster Parliament which is subject to Parliamentary copyright protection.
House of Commons
- Business Papers
- Information and Services for the Public
- Research and Background Information
- Administration of the House of Commons
House of Lords
- Business of the House
- Membership and Services to Members
- Visitor and Educational Services
The broadcasts of the Proceedings of Parliament fall outside of the scope of the Parliamentary Licence.
For full details of the Licence terms and the material covered please see the Parliamentary licence terms and conditions (PDF - 222 KB).
Only one Parliamentary Licence is required to reproduce Parliamentary copyright material. Apply for a Click-Use Parliamentary licence