From our offices in Bristol and Plymouth we represent the work and
interests of several Government departments. Internet links to these can be
We are well placed to tackle issues that cut across the boundaries of more
than one Whitehall department and as part of central Government, we also inform
the development of departments' policies from a regional perspective.
Jon Bright, our Regional Director, heads up seven
- Children and Learners
- Organisational Development, Transformation & Resilience
- Economy, Growth and Regeneration
- Local Government
- Regional Strategies,Housing & Planning
- Safer and Stronger Communities
- Environment, Transport and Climate
The Regional Director of Public Health and the Regional Public Health Group
are co-located with GOSW. We also work alongside a small team from the
Central Office of Information.