From our offices in Millbank we represent the work and interests of
several Government departments. Internet links to these can be found below.
We are well placed to tackle issues that cut across the boundaries of more
than one Whitehall department and as part of central Government, we also inform
the development of departments' policies from a regional perspective.
Chris Hayes, our Regional Director, works with 8 Deputy Directors:
- Children and Learners - Jackie Harrop
- South West, Environment, Empowerment and Performance - Robert
- North, East and Economic Development - Pauline Reeves
- Strategy, Ministerial Buisness and Communications - Corinne
- Head of Localities - David Warwick
- Community Safety - Jo Gordon
- Planning and Housing - Andrew Melville
- London Resilience and Europe - Lorraine Shepherd
The Regional Director of Public Health and the Regional Public Health Group
are co-located with GOL. We also work alongside the London team of the
National Treatment Agency.