Circular 06/2010: The Building Act 1984,The Building Regulations 2000: New Approved Documents for F,J and L and guidance documents
30 April 2010
Circular and official letters
||Planning, building and the environment
||£6 (free to download below)
This Circular sets out and explains:
- the approval and publication of six new Approved Documents (ADs F, J and L1A , L1B, L2a and L2B)
- the publication of three new compliance guides
- the approval of a number of the circumstances, procedures and manner of recording of results required the Building Regulations and the AI Regulations
- how the transitional provisions in S.I. 2010/719 apply to these approvals and publications
- the correction of an omission in Circular 02/2010.
This publication is only available online - see below to download.
Do you need help viewing file formats?
If you require this publication in an alternative format (eg Braille or audio) please email email@example.com
quoting the title and product code/ISBN of the publication, and your address and telephone number.
- Published: 16 March 2010
- Site: Planning, building and the environment