This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Main navigation


What information can I access under the Freedom of Information Act?

You can access information we have already released under the Freedom of Information Act immediately, or apply to have further information released. Our Freedom of Information section explains how.

Who are the members of the Cabinet?

Our government business section gives a full list of Cabinet ministers as well as ministers by department and government whips.

How can I nominate someone for an honour?

You can find all the information you need on how to nominate someone for an award on the Directgov website. 

How can I get a job in the Cabinet Office?

All Cabinet Office jobs are advertised on the Civil Service website, along with details of how to apply. To find the Cabinet Office vacancies, you can search by department.

How can I contact the Cabinet Office?

You can contact individual units with specific queries, or contact us with general queries.

How can I make a complaint to the Cabinet Office?

You can find out how to make a complaint to the Cabinet Office in our complaints procedure.