This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Jump to site navigation [j]

Contact us

UK Border Agency

I have a question or comment on immigration, visas or asylum

The UK Border Agency is responsible for border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations.

Ministry of Justice

I have a question or comment on prisons, probation or criminal justice

The Ministry of Justice is responsible for the justice system - the courts, prisons and probation services.

Direct gov

I have a question or comment about passports

Directgov has all the information you need on how to apply for a passport.

Independent Police Complaints Commission

I would like to make a complaint about the police

The Independent Police Complaints Commission is responsible for ensuring that complaints about the police are dealt with effectively.

Home Office

I have a question or comment about the Home Office

The Home Office is the lead government department for immigration and passports, drugs policy, counter-terrorism and police.

Home Office websites