Data Protection Policy
- Your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
- BiP Solutions Ltd ("BiP") may hold other details about you, particularly if you have a subscription or user account, which was applied for either via post or electronically. This information is not available on line. Should you wish to see any additional information held about you, please write to The Data Protection Manager, BiP Solutions Ltd, Medius, 60 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ, or send an email message to email@example.com.
- BiP takes its obligations under the Data Protection Act very seriously and will only disclose your information in accordance with this Data Protection Policy, and/or with your permission. BiP uses safe, secure technology which is intended to ensure that your information is secure on its system and BiP's staff are trained so that everyone who handles your information is aware of the requirements of this Data Protection Policy.
- BiP is providing the Supply2.gov.uk service for the Enterprise Directorate of 1, Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET. BiP will share your information with the Enterprise Directorate as part of the service it is providing.
- If another supplier should replace BiP as the provider of Supply2.gov.uk service at any time, your information shall be passed to that replacement contractor to allow it to provide the Supply2.gov.uk service. Any replacement contractor will protect your information at least as strictly as BiP.
- In the course of providing the Supply2.gov.uk service, BiP may also be required to share your information with other third parties. BiP will only disclose your information to any third parties to the extent that such disclosure is absolutely necessary (in BiP's reasonable opinion).
- Any third parties that have access to your information in accordance with this Data Protection Policy will be required to protect your information at least as strictly as BiP and will not be permitted to disclose your information in any way, other than with your permission. Neither BiP nor any third parties with whom BiP may share your information will sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- As part of the registration process you have the opportunity to indicate whether or not you wish to receive marketing information from BiP, the Enterprise Directorate and/or other third parties. If you do wish to receive marketing information, you also have the opportunity to choose how you will receive such information (i.e. by post, telephone or email). BiP, the Enterprise Directorate and any third parties with whom BiP may share your information will not send you marketing information except in accordance with the preferences that you indicate at the registration stage. If you wish to change your marketing preferences at any time after registration, please write to The Data Protection Manager, BiP Solutions Ltd, Medius, 60 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ, or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this Data Protection Policy changes, you will be provided with a notice setting out the changes and you will be given an opportunity to reject such changes.