Contract Alert service - options
3000 new opportunities every month, focus your time on winning business – not finding it
As soon as you register as a supplier you will receive access to search online for UK-wide lower-value contract notices free of charge.
For the first year of registration the Contract Alert service will also deliver notification of high-value contracts for your chosen local alert location free of charge.
Refer to Diagram (1) in the example: Inner London would be the free local alert location level.
Can I receive contracts outside my free local alert location?
Once you have registered and have chosen your free local alert location, there are a variety of upgrade options to ensure that you can receive contract alerts, each working day of new opportunities relevant to your business from a wider area.
Upgrade service – annual subscription options
The Supply2.gov.uk Contract Alert service is an annual subscription-based service which provides quick, hassle-free notification of new contract opportunities via a Daily Email Alert – delivered each working day, directly to your inbox.
- An upgrade to the region surrounding your free location. Refer to Diagram (2) in the illustration: by upgrading from Inner London, you will receive contract information for the London and Greater London area. This is known as Regional level.
- Home Country (i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales)
- An upgrade to the home country of which your free location is part. By upgrading directly from Inner London, you will receive contract information for the whole of England. This is known as Home Country level.
- An upgrade to the National level will provide contract information for the whole of the UK. This is known as National level.
Once you have selected the appropriate subscription level for your business, you can choose to upgrade your level of access from the Activity Centre at anytime.
Contract Values (Lower-value and High-value or both?)
Two alert packages, based on the value of the contract results you wish to be notified of by your Contract Alert service, are available.
- Lower-value alert notification (contracts typically below £100k)
- High and Lower-value online access and alert notification (All contract values)