Here are the Government publications made in 2008 relating to sustainable development plus a few key publications for sustainable development. For a full list of previous publications, dating back to 1999, please visit the National Archives snapshot of this website.
Please note: There are a large number of government documents relating to sustainable development published each year. We have listed what we feel are the most commonly requested. If you cannot find a publication please contact us. See also Guidance on ordering a publication.
Sustainable Development Indicators in Your Pocket: 2009 edition of the annual publication that measures the UK progress on sustainable development
- Securing the Future: the UK sustainable development strategy (2005)
- One Future Different Paths - The UK's shared framework for sustainable development (2005)
- Securing the Regions Futures - Strengthening delivery of sustainable development (PDF 1.9MB)
- UK Government Sustainable Procurement Action Plan (incorporating the Government Response to the Sustainable Procurement Task Force (2007) (PDF, 304KB)
- Quick Wins
- Sustainable Development Indicators in Your Pocket: 2008 edition of the annual publication that measures the UK progress on sustainable development.
- Achieving Cultural Change: a policy framework - This final discussion paper looks at how government policy can be used to encourage particular courses of action and behaviour in cases where powerful cultural factors are at work.
2007 – 1999
- For further publications dating back from 2008 please visit the National Archives snapshot of this website.
Updated: 15 January 2010