In addition a printed statistical report of 68 national indicators is published annually.
- National indicators: A suite of 68 indicators supporting the National Sustainable Development strategy, Securing the Future.
- Regional indicators: Regional versions of the National indicators.
- Wellbeing measures: Measures relevant to understanding wellbeing.
- International indicators: Highlight UK’s progress in international context.
- Local indicators (on the National Audit Commission website).
Latest statistical release
The latest version of the Regional sustainable development indicators was published on 25 February 2010.
See also the Sustainable development indicators in your pocket (2009) published in July 2009.
Methods, data and resources
Data, resources and methodology underpinning the production of the indicators with explanation of their presentation are available:
Updated: 25 February 2010