This half-day seminar will provide practical & timely information on how to meet the Code which you can apply to your own projects.
All new homes will have to meet the CO2 reduction target for Code Level 3 next year. An increasing number of local planning authorities require new homes to achieve certain Code levels. Government funded housing has to meet the Code. An understanding of the Code & how it can be achieved is vital if you are involved in delivering new housing. The seminar will:
- Show how to meet different levels of the Code based on the experience of a developer that is building one of the first Code Level 5 developments in the country
- Look at the design strategies, construction methods, materials, technologies & costs of meeting the Code
- Provide a detailed look at the Code & its various parts from an experienced Code assessor
- Set out the policy requirements regarding the Code both now & in the future
- Organised by the Devon Sustainable Building Initiative (DSBI), an independent not-for-profit organisation.
- Type of Event
- Brewhouse Theatre, Taunton
- £57.50 inc VAT
- Booking Details
- To book use the booking form at http://www.sustainablebuild.org/CSH_seminar.html
- More Information
- Registration is from 1.00-1.30pm
- Contact Details
- Gareth Walton, Director, Devon Sustainable Building Initiative (DSBI) 0788 6672577 email@example.com