Jump to content

Post-study workers

Image of a graduate


This section explains how and when you should apply for the post-study worker category (Tier 1 Post-study work) of our points-based system to work in the United Kingdom. You should read the section on eligibility first, to make sure you meet the requirements to apply.

Application forms

Tier 1 (Post-study work) - for applications made inside the United Kingdom