Financial reporting - Financial reporting in central government
- setting accounting standards in the Government Financial Reporting Manual;
- ensuring the highest standards of financial reporting for the central government sector;
- monitoring the laying and publication of departmental resource accounts before the House of Commons rises for the summer recess;
- preparing Whole of Government Accounts, a consolidation of the whole of the UK public sector, based on UK generally accepted accounting practice;
- running the Combined Online Information System (COINS), a web based multi-dimensional database used by HM Treasury to collect financial information.
The Clear Line of Sight (Alignment) project
The documents below are available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer you can download the software free of charge from the Adobe website. For alternative ways to read PDF documents and further information on website accessibility visit the HM Treasury accessibility page.
Back to top