This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Essential maintenance work is being carried out on the UK Government Web Archive. This should not affect access, but in the event that it does, we will resolve it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Please email if you require any assistance.

Charities, organisations and tax agents

Charities and Corporation Tax What you need to know about Corporation Tax to help you decide if your charity is liable and has to submit returns to HMRC

Unincorporated organisations and Corporation Tax Help to decide if your organisation may be liable for Corporation Tax; has to submit a Company Tax Return and pay Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax for tax agents and advisers How to get authorisation to act for a client; set up an online account; get Corporation Tax forms/updates; contact HMRC

Business Link access to better business - opens Business Link homepage in a new window | © Crown Copyright | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy | Accessibility | Directgov straight through to public services - opens Directgov homepage in a new window