Manager, Tender Design & Governance
Summary Information for vacancy - reference OFG441
Office of Gas and Electricity Markets
£32000 Per Annum
City of Westminster, Greater London, London
15 April 2010
No of vacancies
Field of work
- A dedicated and confident individual, you will implement policy decisions on the offshore regime, where licences are granted by means of a competitive tender process.
- To implement policy decisions on the offshore regime, developing practical solutions to ensure the ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of the tender process.
- To support senior management in developing effective outcomes to address significant policy/process issues and challenges
- Proven ability to assimilate and analyse a wide variety of information quickly and effectively
- . Effective written and verbal communication skills, being able to apply these in delivering internal and external documents and presentations.
- Able to priorities tasks and ensure that key outputs are delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing policy and procedures in a commercial or public sector environment.
- Proven ability to assimilate and analyse a wide variety of information quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects of the gas and electricity markets is desirable.
CRB check required - No
Regulated by OCSC - Yes
Reserved for existing civil servants - No
Reserved for UK nationals - No
How to apply
For an application pack, please contact our response handling line on 01206 570706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference OFG/441. Completed applications should be sent to this email address or posted to Peter Lockyer Response Management, 47 London Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex CO3 0NG. The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, 15 April 2010. CVs will not be accepted or read.