For The Public
We are currently moving the content from an old website into a new design and some of the hyperlinks might not work. You can find the original Home page here.
For The NHS
Latest CSO News
- Lifelong Health and Wellbeing (LLHW) initiative - An advanced notice has been issued for applications to this initiative.
- Healthcare Improvement Grants - A call for applications has been announced with a closing date of 16th June 2010.
- Attribution of costs for research in the NHS - New guidance published.
See the announcement for further information.
- Investing in Research: Improving Health Download report here
- CSO Primary Care Research Career Award 2010.
The deadline for submission of applications for the CSO Primary Care Research Career Award 2010 is 23 April 2010. Please see the Research Career Awards page for further details.
- Experimental and Translational Medicine Research (ETMR) Committee The new committee to replace the Biomedical and Therapeutic Research.
- Clinical Trials Directive Consultation - Views
requested on MHRA website
A notification about the Commission's review of the Clinical Trials Directive.
- Second Consultation Responses to the Health Research Strategy - 2009 A letter was issued to individuals and organisations in academia, the NHS and patient/consumer groups.