PSI Regulations Guidance Notes
The Regulations on the Re-use of Public sector Information
The regulations on the re-use of public sector information came into force on 1 July 2005. The regulations implement the European Directive on the re-use of public sector information.
The overall aim of the regulations is to provide a framework that encourages the re-use of public sector information. For a detailed overview of the Regulations, see Guide to Regulations and Best Practice.
Advice to Public Sector Organisations
These PSI Notes aim to provide practical help to public sector organisations on how they can meet their responsibilities under the regulations.
- Links between access and re-use
- Re-use of Website Information
- Authorising Re-use of Information Contained in Print Publications
- Extension of Click-Use Licence
- Use of Standard Licences to Allow Re-use
- List of Exclusive Arrangements
- Charging Information
- Complaints Process
- Asset Lists
- Information About the PSI Regulations
- Providing a Standard Application Form