Explore Media Centre
Who Should Attend
Opinion is divided on the issue of the Compact's legal status and The Compact Debate conference is a unique opportunity for anyone working within government or the voluntary and community sector to come together to debate the status and future of the Compact and hear the views of opinion formers.
We welcome delegates from across government and the voluntary and community sector including:
- Chief Executives of Local Authorities
- Local Compact Officers
- Representatives from umbrella bodies and individual service deliverers in the voluntary and community sector
- Representatives from public service organisations
- Representatives from Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- Representatives from Central Government Departments
This conference has been organised by the Commission for the Compact in partnership with Compact Voice, the Office of the Third Sector and the Local Government Association (LGA).