BIS is supported by a wide range of organisations in delivering its strategic priorities. Our delivery partners provide services, information and advice to the Department and directly to a wide range of people and organisations.
BIS has four executive agencies: Companies House, the Insolvency Service, the Intellectual Property Office and the National Measurement Office.
It has over 100 other partners responsible for key areas, including the 25 Sector Skills Councils, nine Regional Development Agencies and seven Research Councils.
- Advantage West Midlands
- East Midlands Regional Development Agency
- East of England Development Agency
- London Development Agency
- North West Development Agency
- One North East
- South East England Development Agency
- South West of England Development Agency
- Yorkshire Forward