The Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency (QCDA) will be at the heart of England's education system. Our job will be to develop the curriculum, improve and deliver assessments, and review and reform qualifications.
Find out about ...
We've brought together some of our most popular content for you. Just follow these links:
- Functional skills
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Tests and exams support
- Every Child Matters in the curriculum
- Inclusion – opportunities for all pupils
- Key skills for pupils and students
- Job vacancies at QCA
- Primary and Secondary Curriculum
- The Diploma
- All aspects of 14-19 education
- Qualifications and Credit Framework
- GCSEs overview
- A levels overview
- International curriculum and assessment
We've published the new primary curriculum framework, together with guidance and case studies, on the national curriculum website.
- 21/01/2010We're moving
- 10/12/2009Implementing the new primary curriculum
- 03/12/2009New QCA Board members
- 24/11/2009From QCA to QCDA
- 19/11/2009Primary curriculum to 'bring learning to life'