Subscribe to keep in touch with what's new on the Ofsted website
We are piloting a new, free email alerts service to keep people in touch with selective new additions to the Ofsted website.
Keep in touch with what's new on our website by subscribing - you may also wish to subscribe to one of our newsletters.
You can receive daily, weekly or monthly email alerts about:
- inspection reports - by type of establishment/provider (for example, primary schools) in any local authority area, or for a particular establishment/provider, or everything within a local authority area
- forms and guidance - documents Ofsted uses to inspect and regulate
- press releases
Here is how to subscribe.
- Complete your details in the fields below and click the submit button.
- You will be taken to a page telling you that you need to confirm that you wish to subscribe. You will receive an email to do this.
- Open the email and click on the link in it. This will take you to a page confirming that you have subscribed.
- You will then receive a second email with a link to your personal subscription page. Click on this link and you will be taken to your personal subscription page.
- Choose which email alerts you wish to receive and their frequency and confirm your preferences. You will start to receive email alerts according to your preferences.
Important: keep a copy of the link to your personal subscription page, so you can access it to change your preferences at any time or unsubscribe. The link is in every email alert.
If you need help, please first visit the email alerts FAQs.
We welcome comments on the pilot. You can send them to email@example.com; please put 'Email alerts feedback' in the subject field.