Yorkshire Forward has four offices around the region: in North, South and West Yorkshire, and the Humber (see contact details below). These help us to stay in touch with people and businesses at a more local level and to maintain close working relationships with our partners. We also have Overseas offices.
2 Victoria Place
Tel: +44 (0) 113 394 9600 (8.30 - 17.00)
Fax: +44 (0) 113 243 1088
For customer service enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 113 394 9888
Tel: 01904 696700 (8.30 - 17.00)
Fax: 01904 696701
5 Marina Court
Tel: 01482 599000 (8.30 - 17.00)
Fax: 01482 599001
Wath upon Dearne
Tel: 01709 766400 (8.30 - 17.00)
Fax: 01709 766401
4 Manchester Road
Tel: 01274 386900 (8.30 - 17.00)
Fax: 01274 386901
Our regional offices:
- Engage with a wide range of local partners to ensure that Regional Economic Strategy priorities and objectives are reflected in their work.
- Use our strategic role to influence and facilitate the delivery of developing agendas; for example, around 'city regions'
- Serve as ambassadors for their local sub-region, promoting Yorkshire Forward's work, and meeting with MPs, local strategic partnerships, media and businesses to ensure they are clear about Yorkshire Forward’s core business, priorities and activity
- Implement 'geographic programmes', working with our local authority partners to align aspirations and priorities for our joint delivery of economic activity in the region.
From April 2009, our investment will be via a 'geographic programme' for each of the local authorities in Yorkshire & Humber. This will ensure that our work:
- Is led by local priorities, and informed by local need and opportunities as set out in each local authority’s agreed economic masterplan
- Fits with our own priorities, as set out in our corporate plan
- Fits with the Regional Economic Strategy.
The 'geographic programmes' are a commitment to moving towards programme-based, rather than project-based, delivery. Yorkshire Forward’s contribution to each local authority’s geographic programmes is structured according to 12 key areas; our range of policies. These explain what we do, where we do it, and why we do it. They form the foundation of our work, providing clear direction on what Yorkshire Forward will, or will not, invest in.