Our resource base provides you with detailed information about most aspects of the OFT's work.
In this area you can find detailed information about most aspects of the OFT's work, including:
- Advocacy and guidance for policy makers
- Competition Act investigations and decisions
- consumer credit licence information
- legal powers
- market studies
- mergers decisions.
Other subjects featured in this area are:
- approved codes of practice
- EC Articles 84 and 85 Public Register
- economic research
- guidelines for competition assessment
- market investigation references
- register of orders and undertakings
- UK competition court cases database.
Back to: Advice and resources