EQUAL Engage Development Partnership
As part of the ‘EQUAL’ European Social Fund Community Initiative, this project aims to test and promote employability, entrepreneurship, adaptability and equal opportunities, both for people in work and those seeking work.
This project sits within theme E of the ‘EQUAL’ initiative which aims to promote lifelong learning and inclusive work practices which encourage the recruitment and retention of those suffering discrimination and inequality in connection with the labour market.
The ENGAGE development partnership which has been set up to deliver the project has over 150 partner organisations and will work through nine LSC regions and 12 probation areas. Key strategic aims
To develop, trial, evaluate and mainstream innovative methods of employer engagement for offenders through:
- mentoring support
- brokerage services for employers
- work-focused support for offenders
- beneficiary allowances to meet additional costs of employment
- helping employers to meet the additional costs associated with employing offenders
- support services to sign ex-offenders to other services to address barriers which may impact on employment possibilities
- piloting the accreditation of learning within the offending behaviour programme
- piloting the accredition of learning and skills within unpaid work
If you would like to contact a member of the team please email us at email@example.com
For our promotional leaflet available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF), please click here
Please follow this link for: Equal Engage Evaluation Specification
Please follow this link for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.