FOI requests and responses from 2010
- Information relating to consultancy spend (PDF - 25KB)
- Liverpool City Council's authorisation for non-prescribed traffic signSs (ZIP 650KB)
- Information relating to the recent road safety strategy consultation A Safer Way (ZIP - 353KB)
- Cuckoo corner improvements - A1159 Priory crescent road widening (PDF - 119KB)
- Department for Transport’s operators of last resort (PDF - 24KB)
- Department funding for DANSA, Dulais Valley Community Transport and Community Transport Swansea Ltd/ Bwstler (PDF - 22KB)
- Department's spend with Portland PR (PDF - 19KB)
- Directly Operated Railways and East Coast Main Line Company Limited - Presentation and list of directors (PDF - 1550 KB)
- European Road Safety and Transport Policy (PDF - 77KB)
- First Cymru bus service operator grants (PDF - 24 KB)
- Funding of projects Evergreen 1 and 2 in the Chiltern franchise (PDF - 122KB)
- ICT questions within the Department for Transport (PDF - 44KB)
- Local authorities authorised by the Department to allow private hire vehicles into their bus lanes (PDF - 360KB)
- London Midland recovery plan (PDF - 135KB)
- Ministers training sessions or courses run by the National School of Government (NSG) during 2009 (PDF - 27KB)
- Minutes of the Traffic Signs Policy Review Steering Group between the period October 2008 to April 2009 (PDF - 156KB)
- MOT fee levels consultation period (ZIP)
- Number of non EU citizens employed airside at UK airports (PDF - 21KB)
- Passenger numbers on the East Coast Mainlne (PDF - 37 KB)
Security screening of passengers and security staff at UK Airports (PDF - 22 KB)
The requested information is contained in redacted scanned documents. These documents can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
- Selling Britain's road network to the private sector (PDF - 34KB) If you require the supporting documents to this FOI response please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- THINK! road safety campaign expenditure in the last ten years (PDF - 21KB)
- Village of Sipson and the impacts of a 3rd runway (PDF - 19KB)
- Working with Ministers (ZIP)
- Work conducted by Southeastern, DfT officials and an independent consultancy firm (PDF - 24 KB)
- Yellow box at the junction of the A205 Well Hall Road (PDF - 29 KB)
Help accessing downloadable file formats
Most publications are available in portable document format (PDF) or rich text format (RTF) for downloading and reading offline. PDF files may only be compatible with the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader .
People with visual difficulties may find it useful to learn about improving the accessibility of Acrobat documents at the Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre .
For information about RTF and zip files please visit help with downloads.
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.