Tate St Ives Corporate Sponsorship
Tate St Ives has a varied exhibition programme presenting the best of historic, international modern and contemporary art.
Recent exhibitions include the critically acclaimed
- If Everybody Had an Ocean Brian Wilson, an Art Exhibition
- Light into Colour: Turner in the South West
- St Ives All Round: Bryan Pearce
We receive 245,000 visitors each year making us one of the most visited attractions in the South West.
Alongside the exhibition programme, our Learning team organise a wide range of activities for key audiences including families, schools, young people and community groups, which attract positive attention and widespread media coverage across Cornwall.
We would be delighted to work with you to create a tailor-made package to suit your requirements, be they corporate entertaining, staff benefits or promotional campaigns.
The benefits of sponsorship at Tate St Ives include:
- Alignment with the innovative, market-leading Tate art brand
- Access to Tate St Ives audiences, and through the Tate website to millions online
- Stunning café overlooking Porthmeor Beach
- Opportunities to involve clients, employees and their friends and family with the gallery and exhibition activity
- Local or national impact through community involvement and special learning projects, developed in conjunction with the TSI Learning team.
Becoming a Corporate Sponsor will benefit your business, while contributing to the future success of exhibition and programmes at Tate St Ives.
For more information about Tate St Ives Corporate Sponsorship, please contact Corporate Development on (01736) 792182 or by email.