This information charter sets out the standards you can expect from QCA when we request or hold information ('personal data') about you. 'Personal data' is information that relates to identifiable living individuals. It does not include information relating to dead people, groups of people, organisations or businesses. The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the management of personal data.
File type: Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf)
File size: 23 KB
Estimated download times in minutes:
- 56k Modem: 0 Minutes 4 Seconds
- 64k ISDN: 0 Minutes 3 Seconds
- 128k ISDN: 0 Minutes 1 Seconds
- 256k ADSL: 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
- 512k: 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
- > 1Mb: 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
To download the file to your hard drive (so you can view it at your leisure), right-click (PC) / ctrl-click (Mac) on the 'Download file' link, and then choose the 'Save Target As' option.