The National Traffic Control Centre collects real-time information on road conditions.
On 1st April 2008 we launched the Project Control Framework. The Framework sets out how we, together with the Department for Transport, manage and deliver major improvement projects.
Helping your business get its customers, drivers and goods where they should be, on time and stress-free.
Introducing new and challenging indicators in the area of corporate social responsibility.
Delivering efficiency and best value is central
- Roads to Sustainability – Feedback Questionnaire
- Highways Agency Visual Identity Guidelines For Suppliers
- National Guidance Framework 2007
- Services for Businesses
- Information Directorate DVD Feedback Questionnaire
- Traffic Incident Management Bulletin
- Electronic Service Delivery for Abnormal Loads (ESDAL)
- Information Strategy 2006
Doing Business with Us
This section contains information for contractors and others doing business with the Highways Agency. You can find procurement information on up-and-coming projects, a wealth of technical information, and consultation pages. The Agency is keen to involve all stakeholders in the development of new schemes and practices.
This section provides traffic information services to help your staff and customers.