My Money Week
Tuesday 23 June 2009
Prepare your school for My Money Week (29 June to 5 July 2009).
My Money Week will be bringing schools and their local communities together to learn more about managing money in a practical and relevant way.
The week will provide a nationwide focus on financial capability for young people in primary and secondary schools throughout England, offering schools a flexible framework of options and resources to inspire students and teachers to get to grips with the practicalities of personal finance education.
My Money Week offers primary and secondary schools:
- flexible teaching resources (see below)
- learning activities and materials to bring finance education to life
- videos to give you ideas for your lessons
- assembly ideas to engage your pupils
- whole-school challenges
- a dedicated website featuring an interactive online game amongst other new content.
Related websites and downloads
My Money Week is part of the My Money programme, a pfeg-led financial education initiative, funded by the DCSF, aimed at providing an engaging and holistic approach to financial capability education in schools.