In this section:
- Your tax return: the basics
- File your tax return online
- Your tax bill, payments, deadlines, corrections and refunds
- Appeals, penalties and tax enquiries
- Tax returns if you're self-employed or in a partnership
- Dealing with a tax return for someone who has died
- Tax returns for trustees or charities
- Tax returns for registered pension schemes
- Tax returns, forms and help sheets
Tax returns if you're self-employed or in a partnership
Tax returns for the self-employed Overview of Self Assessment for the self-employed, what you pay tax on, forms you fill in, deadlines, leaving self-employment.
Completing your tax return (self-employed) How to complete the return, forms you'll need, what to do if you have incomplete figures, what to do if you have a problem.
Record keeping (self-employed) Self-employed record keeping for tax, capital allowances, business and personal use, what to do about lost records.
Tax returns for partners and partnerships Individual and partnership tax returns, responsibilities, registering as a partnership, deadlines, leaving a partnership.
Completing your tax return (partners and partnerships) Completing the partnership supplementary pages and the partnership tax return, records you'll need, what if you have incomplete figures.
Record keeping (partners and partnerships) Partners and partnership record keeping for tax and capital allowances, business and personal use, what to do about lost records.