In this section:
- Your tax return: the basics
- File your tax return online
- Your tax bill, payments, deadlines, corrections and refunds
- Appeals, penalties and tax enquiries
- Tax returns if you're self-employed or in a partnership
- Dealing with a tax return for someone who has died
- Tax returns for trustees or charities
- Tax returns for registered pension schemes
- Tax returns, forms and help sheets
Tax returns for registered pension schemes
Tax returns for trustees of registered pension schemes Who needs to complete a pension scheme tax return, deadlines, what happens when a scheme closes, getting help and advice.
Completing your tax return (registered pension scheme trustees) Completing the pension scheme tax return, avoiding common mistakes, what to do if you have incomplete figures.
Record keeping (trustees of registered pension schemes) Records you must keep if completing the pension scheme tax return, what if records are lost or destroyed, getting help and advice.