Regulatory Impact Assessment
The Regulatory Impact Assessment is a large document. To make access to the PDF version of the RIA easier, it has been split into a number of separate files. The "Contents" file gives more detail on what information is included in each file.
- Contents (682KB)
- Chapter 1: Overview (919KB)
- Chapter 2: Model choice (1.07MB)
- Chapter 3: The target group (784KB)
- Chapter 4: Minimising the burden on employers (749KB)
- Chapter 5: Personal accounts and existing pension provision (739KB)
- Chapter 6: Other assessments (704KB)
- Chapter 7: Enforcement, sanctions and monitoring (667KB)
- Chapter 8: Delivering personal accounts (682KB)
- Annex: Estimating the employer administrative burden of personal accounts (761KB)
- Glossary (443KB)
This document is designed to be self-contained, but it does not repeat the whole of the discussion and analysis presented in 'Personal accounts: a new way to save'. Readers wishing for further details are therefore urged to read both documents.
Additional copies of the Regulatory Impact Assessment can be ordered from:-
The Stationery Office
PO Box 29
Telephone: 0870 600 5522
Copies are available from Stationery Office bookshops and through other good booksellers.