The latest information about services and benefits for advisers – from the Department for Work and Pensions.
- State Pensions Reform briefing pack for advisers (189KB)
- Find your way back to work (Directgov website)
- Paydays for working age benefits are changing (Jobcentre Plus website)
- Changes to benefits for lone parents with older children
- Employment and Support Allowance
Keep in touch with DWP
The Department manages its relations with customer representatives in a number of ways. We help you keep in touch with developments in the Department through our:
- Publicity Register
- Touchbase magazine
- customer representative forums.
The Publicity Register gives advisers, intermediaries and other professionals access to information about benefits, pensions, employment and other issues.
Touchbase is the Department for Work and Pensions quarterly magazine for advisers, intermediaries and other professionals.
Each year we arrange a series of forums where we meet customer representatives, advisers, intermediaries and other professionals.