The Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency (QCDA) will be at the heart of England’s education system. Our job will be to develop the curriculum, improve and deliver assessments, and review and reform qualifications.
Find out about ...
We've brought together some of our most popular content for you. Just follow these links:
- Functional skills
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Tests and exams support
- Every Child Matters in the curriculum
- Respect for all – valuing diversity
- Inclusion – opportunities for all pupils
- Key skills for pupils and students
- Job vacancies at QCA
- Primary and Secondary Curriculum
- The Diploma
- All aspects of 14-19 education
- Qualifications and Credit Framework
- GCSEs overview
- A levels overview
QCA has announced the appointment of Andrew Hall as its new Chief Executive.
- 20/07/2009Working with employers to develop functional skills qualifications
- 07/07/2009Successful delivery of 2009 test results to schools
- 09/06/2009Latest guidance on swine flu