ISB project administration
- User Guide Please read before entering project administration.
- NB: Reports need to be Workflow for authorisation once complete
- Authorising Project Reports
- Milestones and Financials
The ISB also seeks to provide other sources of information that can help partnerships, project managers and project teams in either their bid or their ongoing work. These items are intended to be helpful in given situations, but should not be seen as 'catch all' solutions given the broad range of projects mounted by the ISB community.
- The role of the Sponsor
- Reporting to Treasury conditions of funding
- For more information about OGC good practice take a look at this dedicated site.
- The '5 vital lessons' website offers practical guidance and real life examples of partnership working between the public and private sector. While the context is quite specific some valuable lessons are offered that have the potential for generic application.
- Take the pulse of your partnership! Is it strong and steady, or somewhat limp and lacklustre? In either case the 'Smarter Partnerships' website will help you take a raincheck on where your partnership is, and what to do about it.
- For information concerning Intellectual Property Rights .
Please note: ISB is not responsible for the content or availability of external web sites.
back to top
Training Course Pack
- ISB PMA Manual
- Reporting to the Treasury
- What is Evaluation
- Evaluation Check Sheet
- Evaluating an Invest to Save project
- Questions to look for when reviewing an ISB evaluation
- Projects Lessons Learned
- The Sponsor of an ISB Project
- ISB Champion Contact Details
- The Evolution of the ISB
Back to top