- DSA Fees 2005-2006 and 2006-2007
DSA’s next Business Plan will contain, as well as figures for 2005-2006, indicative figures for 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.
- Driving Standards Agency Fees 2009
This consultation describes DSA’s proposed fee structure for 2009.
- Introducing the New Practical Motorcycling Test and Associated Fees
This consultation describes DSA’s proposed implementation of the new practical motorcycling test. The proposals relate to splitting the practical motorcycling test into two modules and increasing the fees from October 2009. The closing date for responses to this consultation was 9 January 2009
- Learning to Drive Public Consultation
The Government (DSA) has published a Consultation Paper called Learning to Drive, which sets out proposals for a major review in the way we learn to drive. The Consultation Paper explains the reason why change is important and how the public can be involved in the process.
- Learning to Drive Public Consultation (Support Documents)
Support documents for "Learning To Drive" consultation
- CLOSURE OF TROWBRIDGE DRIVING TEST CENTRE
In keeping with the Agency’s Code of Practice I am writing to alert you of the closure of the practical driving test centre in Trowbridge and to advise you of the alternative service provision to the area...
- CLOSURE OF MINEHEAD DRIVING TEST CENTRE
In keeping with the Agency’s Code of Practice I am writing to alert you of the closure of the practical driving test centre in Minehead and to advise you of the alternative service provision to the area...
- Acquisition of Burgess Hill Multi Purpose Practical Driving Test Centre (MPTC) and Associated Co-Locations
I am writing to inform you of the proposed acquisition of a Multi Purpose Test Centre in Burgess Hill and to seek your views in respect of you of the associated co-location of the Brighton & Hove practical driving test centres.
- Acquisition of Basildon Multi Purpose Practical Driving Test Centre (MPTC) and Associated Co-Locations
I am writing to inform you of the Agency’s proposed acquisition of a Multi Purpose Test Centre in Basildon and to seek your views in respect of you of the associated co-location of the Southend on Sea practical driving test centre.
- Consultation Package 2007
We are proposing a number of changes to the way we conduct our business to deliver a better service and improve the quality of the assessments we offer, and ensure...
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence Further implementation Arrangements
In March, the Government transposed EU Directive 2003/59, introducing the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for lorry, bus and coach drivers, into UK legislation
- Recording And Monitoring Driver CPC Periodic Training
Consultation paper - Explains proposals for recording and monitoring periodic training taken by lorry and bus drivers in the UK under new EU legislation.
- Service Improvements, Safety Related Measures and General Fee Increases
Consultation Paper - Better services, improved quality of the assessments fair and efficient cost recovery
- Developmental training for qualified motorcyclists
This Consultation Paper seeks your views on proposals to introduce a voluntary scheme to regulate developmental training for qualified motorcyclists.
- Highway Code
A consultation on the Highway Code will take place between February 2006 and May 2006.
- Modernising the Trainer Booking Facility for driving theory tests
As part of a better regulation review of DSA’s services, Ministers have decided to make TBF available to businesses wanting to book theory tests for learner car drivers and potential driving instructors.
- DSA Code of Practice on Written Consultations - Driving Test Centres
Following the introduction of the Cabinet Office Code of Practice on Written Consultations the Driving Standards Agency has reviewed its procedures for public consultation when seeking views on the future of Driving Test Centres.
- Driving Standards Agency fees and charges for 2004-05
This Consultation Paper from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) seeks comments about increasing the fees for practical driving tests taken by learner motorcyclists, moped riders, car drivers and learner lorry and bus drivers.
- Modernising the arrangements for taking driving tests 2004
This consultation paper seeks your views on a package of changes to modernise the administrative arrangements for booking and attending the theory and practical tests taken by learner drivers and riders.
- Delivering the new motorcycle test - December 2002
This Consultation Paper follows an earlier consultation exercise. It seeks your views on the best way to implement changes that are required by European law to the practical riding test taken by learner motorcyclists.
- Driver certificate of professional competence
The paper explains the requirements of new EU legislation (Directive 2003/59/EC) and how the Government proposes it should be implemented in the UK
- Modernising the young Large Goods Vehicle drivers scheme
This Consultation Paper seeks your views on six proposals to modernise the Young LGV Driver Scheme - August 2002
- Fees for driving tests and related matters - April 2002
This Consultation Paper from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) seeks comments about proposed changes to driving test and related fees.
- Fees for Driving Tests and Other Matters - April 2003
This Consultation Paper seeks your views on fee changes and other matters.