Welcome to QCA
We are committed to building a world-class education and training framework. We develop and modernise the curriculum, assessments, examinations and qualifications.
We work closely with government and other agencies to lead the reform of educational programmes, develop and review the National Curriculum, and work on initiatives such as the 14–19 Diploma. We also provide guidance and support to equip learners, teachers and employers with the skills and knowledge they need.
Find out about ...
We've brought together some of our most popular content for you. Just follow these links:
- Take part in A level maths consultation
- Curriculum reform consultation
- Primary and Secondary Curriculum
- The Diploma
- All aspects of 14-19 education
- Qualifications and Credit Framework
- GCSEs overview
- A levels overview
- Functional skills
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Tests and exams support
- Every Child Matters in the curriculum
- Respect for all – valuing diversity
- Inclusion – opportunities for all pupils
- Key skills for pupils and students
- Job vacancies at QCA
If you can't find what you're looking for in this list, you can browse our other content.
This page contains links, information and guidance on dealing with swine flu and will be updated on a regular basis.
A public consultation on a proposed new primary curriculum runs until 24 July. Take part now.
A comprehensive list of materials and resources are now available to support the delivery of the QCF.